New Year’s Eve is an occasion for joy and celebration; observed and celebrated world-wide; Unfortunately for most kids, though, it’s also an occasion that is on the far side of a reasonable bedtime. Please Touch Museum’s annual Countdown to Noon® on Friday, December 31, sponsored by Macy’s, gives kids a chance to have their own, bedtime-friendly, New Year’s celebration. The event also provides an opportunity to reinforce important number concepts like counting, up and down, and to introduce concepts like time, days and months, and the calendar.
Join us for:
• Two countdowns in Hamilton Hall: at 12 PM and 1 PM.
• Performances by musical guests Louie Miranda and Fandango
• Art and storytelling activities in our Program Room
• Special appearances by Clifford the Big Red Dog and Stellaluna
• A family dance party following each countdown to ring in the new year
PTM will also be open on New Year’s Day, from 11 AM to 5 PM.
The confetti is ready to fly; the band is ready to play, so we hope you will join us on New Year’s Eve day!